*** WE’LL OFFER QUOTATION – PERSONALISED FOR YOUR HOME NEEDS***
To help you meet the SEAI grant requirements we can offer installation as an ADD-ON ORDER and this will ensure the following happens:
- The work will be performed by a fully qualified electrician who is registered accordingly with Safe Electric Ireland.
- Once the installation is completed the electrician will help you complete the Payment Request Form.
- The Electrician will provide you with the following items on completion of the installation…
- Certificate Number 3
- a copy of the Test Record sheet
This price offered will be based on the following factors for a typical installation –
- The charger will be mounted in the same building as the fuse-board its connected to.
- The distance from the fuse-board to the unit will determine cabling costs – the shorter the better.
- All wiring and fitting will be external to surfaces in white mini cable trunking.
- We will fit the relevant breaker to your current fuse-board if space is available. If not, we will fit our own mini unit beside yours.
- The CarCharger can be fitted internally or externally.
Please contact us and we can advise cost of installation – specific to your requirements. If your requirements are more complex, we can also arrange to have an engineer visit your home by arrangement.